We provide a wide range of programs suitable for every fitness level. Our programs include therapeutic activities, fun-filled classes, and edutainment programs, designed to promote wellness.
Our "Pop-in" concept has created a new fitness experience; average 120 new experiences yearly, serving an average of 3,000 individuals yearly.
We believe that more can be accomplished when we work together. Serving through cross-city collaboration to advocate on behalf of area children and under-resourced populations, our tailored fitness & nutrition classes also provide support to behavioral and mental health programming.
When you volunteer with NewMan Fitness Foundation, you can make a difference in the lives of others in our community. We serve some of the most vulnerable populations which include children, teens, individuals with developmental delays, and older adults.
We have volunteer opportunities that fit every skill set!
Contact us for more information on how to become a volunteer.
REASONS TO PARTNER WITH NMFF?
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - Opportunity to showcase commitment to STRENGTHENING HEALTH AND WELLNESS of our community
- BRAND AWARENESS - Spotlight on NMF website, social channels, and marketing material
- INCREASE SALES - Visibility as a company that cares, driving sales and customer loyalty leading to new customer acquisition
- MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL - Collaborative partnership activations as a business that plays a role in addressing societal issues and making a positive impact
- GIVING BACK - Provide meaningful EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT opportunities
About Partnering with NewMan Fitness Foundation
Thanks for your interest in NewMan Fitness Foundation (NMFF). There are many reasons to partner with our organization, and we look forward to discussing opportunities with your company further. New corporate partnerships that help advance the work of our organization are always welcome. NMFF is interested in partnering with companies that have solid brand images and reputations. Whether new or established, any prospective partner must have a strong corporate mission and be an industry leader. Key factors for evaluating a potential partner include the partner’s ability to leverage its assets, raise awareness, make a corporate contribution and/or raise funds and engage its employees and leadership, locally and nationally.
Our “pop-in" fitness classes allow us to continuously display fun and simple ways of incorporating exercise as part of an every day lifestyle. This unique concept brings a fun & exciting fitness experience to unconventional locations around town. We are proud of our past and present partnerships that contribute to our mission of serving our community through movement.